Read the following instructions and precautions that can prove to be very effective in protecting and maintaining your new Ecoflor® Micro Concrete Flooring System.
– USE good quality fibre mats at entrances that can trap dirt, dust and sand particles to prevent external grit and abrasive particles producing scratching, scuffing and general wear.
– FREQUENTLY clean the floor with a broom or vacuum cleaner to prevent build up of abrasive particles.
– ALWAYS use suitable glides, rollers and castors as well as furniture bearing pads or felt pads to avoid scratching or indentations under immovable and movable items such as chairs.
– NEVER slide heavy objects directly over the floor (the use of soft or woollen cloth sheets or similar is recommended).
– AVOID hot items (matches, cigarettes, etc) to come into direct contact with the floor.
– NEVER let staining substances (such as food colouring, oil, grease, paint etc) to come into contact with the floor. Wipe off immediately. Whilst the protective sealer will protect to some degree, it will only give a small window of opportunity to clean up spills. Don’t allow the staining substance to penetrate.
Maintenance Programme for Ecoflor® Micro Concrete Flooring System:
First seven days:
The flooring will be curing over the first 7 days and whilst it is fine to walk on, it is recommended that shoes are removed prior to walking on the floor and no wet cleaning, mopping etc of the floor with water or detergents.
After the first seven days:
Maintaining a Micro Concrete floor is very simple. It is recommended to vacuum or sweep the floor frequently with the addition of spot cleaning where necessary. Use a premium quality neutral cleaner (non foaming) on stubborn spots and only occasionally use a damp pad over the entire surface to give further protection to your floor.
It is recommended that you apply a water based polishing wax or sealer finish to protect and enhance the floor in high traffic areas. Finish with buffing/polishing machine (white/tan nylon pad) or as directed on bottle label. This can be done once or twice a year or as needed (more frequently in higher traffic areas) to replenish shine.
Always read labels carefully before using cleaning products. All cleaning products for the Ecoflor® Micro Concrete Flooring System can be purchased from Concrete Services Group Pty Ltd.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 Ecoflor / 1300 326 356
Please follow the safety measures below to avoid accidents due to slippery floors:
-use an entrance mat to prevent the entry of water
-mopand dry any water on the floor immediately
-all spillages (food, grease, water, etc) should be cleaned at once as they may cause slipperiness. Wipe with absorbent cloth, wash with a neutral cleaner, rinse and allow to dry.
-watch out for glass cleaners and furniture polishes as they cause slipperiness when in contact with the floor.
-while cleaning, eliminate traffic from the area until the floor is completely dry.
-certain substances such as perfume sprays, disinfectant and airborne insecticide may contain solvents or oils may cause slipperiness or damage the floor.
-always use the recommended concentration.